From: Ken Nawyn <[email-masked]>

I have just finished porting the "console.c" and "conserver.c"
programs to a MIPS Magnum 3000 system.  I compiled the programs with
the /bsd43/bin/cc "c" compiler.  Here is the ChangeLog file I created
that explains what must be done to move the systems to this brand of
UNIX box.  I have not installed in the console server software yet
because I do not have a system that has sufficient serial lines
available.  I hope to remidy this problem soon.  If I have any other
changes, I will pass them on.

_ken nawyn
nynex s & t

Tue Jul 16 14:26:50 1991  Kenneth Nawyn  (ken at lear)

	* To compile these two programs on a MIPS system (Magnum 3000) the
	following changes had to be made.  The operating system revision
	is RISCOS 4.52.

	1)	  use the -lbsd flag during compilation to resolve the
	library references to "Berkeley" system calls.

	2)	in the program "conserver.c" add the following around the
	calls the include of "errno.h."
	
	#ifdef mips
	#include <sysv/errno.h>
	#else
	#include <errno.h>
	#endif /* mips */